WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to represent, support and develop Premier 15s players both on and off the pitch, and support the growth of the women’s game for all involved.
WE DO THIS BY…
- Providing an independent collective voice for players
- Supporting with individual Premier 15s contracts and commercial agreements
- Advocating for consistent medical and welfare provision across the Premier 15s league
- Providing education and support on personal and professional welfare and development, including how to manage a dual career, create a personal brand and develop commercial opportunities
- Creating a networked community of players through regular virtual and live events with leaders in sport and business
The minimum annual player fee contribution for the first season is £1. Why?